Sunday, August 5, 2007

Getting Dirty, Getting Organized, Getting Going!

Did you participate in the Splitcoast Stampers Dare To Get Dirty challenges? Are you as behind as I am?

I think it was last Saturday that I put together this notebook for my DTGD challenges, they were piling up on my kitchen table as I was printing them out. I seriously want to do them and don't want to lose any or throw them away. We all know what our work spaces get to lookin' like!

It's been a busy few days around here, I've been working on the Wedding Album like a good girl today. I took a slight detour yesterday with my old laptop computer.

I've been teaching the lesson for Celebrate Recovery Kids on Friday night for the last 4 weeks and needed a computer for the Power Point Prestentation. I had an old laptop that had been replaced and was just collecting dust so I thought if one of my computer literate fix a fella friends could make it "new" again maybe I could use it for that.

He handed it back to me Friday night all ready to go. Sooooooo, I sat here with it most of the day yesterday putting in stuff that I'd need for "CR" and I got to thinking about the printer I have that I can't make work with Windows Vista. It sure works nice with Windows XP in the laptop! Yea me!

This computer geek is a happy girl with 2 computers and printers going now. Yes, all at the same time...

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love your blog, you are very talented, you have created some very lovely cards.

Alhambra Club said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark's Finest Papers said...

Great idea! I love it!

Rose Ann said...

This book is a wonderful idea! Great news about the computer stuff too.

Sherry Cheever said...

WOW this is so fabulous and what a wonderful idea to keep trap of ALL those challenges!! I don't even have any printed out -- better do that soon I guess!