Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I found it...

Okay, I think I have this all working now. Whew, I found my picture from yesterday and got the "underline" on all my text turned off so now I can do a blog post. I can't seem to get any text above my photo today though =), I'm good.

I wanted to share this digital image with you yesterday, it's from Shirley's 2 Girls again. I know I'm a little late with the bunny images, I have several Easter Bunny cards I haven't posted because I'm late.

On to the good stuff! I used Picasa 3 photo software to size and print my bunny then colored it with Copic markers and used SC224 for a layout.

I really think the digital images are great, space is becoming more and more of an issue at my house. I love my new stamp room but it's also my kitchen so I need to keep it within reason! And there's this problem about using the garage for storage living in Arizona, it gets so hot out there that your ink pads dry out and the adhesive on the stamps melt, we can't have that happening!!

I hope you're enjoying your day~ It's 99 degrees here today. I think I'm gonna stay right here at the table and do some stamping!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Fabulous card oh wow, that is hot! Keep cool!
Have a great evening, Debx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Cute image, like your colour choice.

We spend our summers over the 100 mark, so know how you feel, wouldn't keep anything in my garage! keep cool.

:) Marcia P
SBS4