Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I won what?

Hey! I won something I didn't even realize I entered! That seems to be me... clueless at times!

I received an e mail this morning from Tricia at Lizzie Anne Designs letting me know I'd won April's customer gallery contest. I clicked the link and it took me to their blog and sure enough there's my card! I won a $20.00 gift certificate from the Lizzie Anne Designs store, how cool is that?! I have another Lizzie Anne Designs card for you today. This is from the set Le Jardin I believe. A couple of my stamping girl friends had me order it for them and I stamped some images before they took their sets home. Thanks Marilyn and Susan!

The flowers are colored with Copic markers, I used a Martha Stewart scalloped edge punch on the brown panel and my paper and ribbon is from PapertreyINK. except for the brown. The sketch was a Verve Visual challenge and it WAS a challenge!

I gotta go, I have a ton of stuff that needs to be done today. I hope to get some stamping time too! Have a great day~

4 comments:

Diane said...

Cool!! Even more fun when it's not expected!! Beautiful card Jan!!
Have fun spending your GC!!!

Deb said...

oh wow, it is beautiful Jan!
Have a great evening, Debx

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations, Jan!! Your card is so pretty...and so is the one you posted today!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

This is so pretty Jan and congrats on your nice surprise win!

:) Marcia P