Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hambo Stamps Southwest


I'm back in the Hambo Hoedown again! 

Our digital image for this week's Hambo Hoedown is called Southwest and the challenge theme is to use this image or any Hambo Stamps image/rubber stamp and make a masculine card.  I added Hambo Stamps Rattler digital image and sentiment to my scene.   

I live in western Arizona where beautiful sunsets, picturesque mountains and rattle snakes can be seen almost any time but was kind of stumped on how to go about coloring this image.  I printed it twice and jumped right in and somehow it came to life on it's own, or so it seems.  

I kept my card simple to show off the scene.  The scene is colored on Copic X Press It, layered onto Via Vellum Black and added to a Astrobrights Solar Yellow card base.

I hope you'll play along in the Hambo Hoedown with us this week!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

This is perfect with the Rattler images!! Love the bright sky~!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So fun Jan! Love the colours and a fun scene :)

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, this is cute Jan! I love the sentiment with that rattler! Completely fun :)

Anonymous said...

This is outstanding! The dimension, the colors, the little snake from the past. It all just goes so well together!
Love it! Lyn