Friday, February 15, 2013

Cuddly Buddly Caravan Travel Trailer


I'm working with a new release image today by Christine Grove at Cuddly Buddly called Caravan Travel Trailer.  I have so many ideas on how to use this digital image combined to make a scene but I thought I'd better keep it separate since it's a new release - for now!  

My color palette is bright and I forgot that it wasn't going to be easy to photograph...  The cardstock color is called Raspberry Fizz and goes beautifully with the Copic markers I chose.

C00, C1, C3
N3, N5, N7
RV52, RV55
B0000, B01

I printed the digital image approximately 2" X 3" for my card layout then changed my mind.  
The "happy camper" sentiment was made on my computer.  Happy Trails crossed my mind too.  Do you have any great ideas for a sentiment for my card?  I'd love to hear them!  

For added interest I used a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments: