Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cuddly Buddly Lilyboo Sprinkle Some Love


My card today is for a new release at Cuddly Buddly by Lilyboo Designs, this cute digital image is called "Sprinkle Some Love".

I matched my Copic markers to the ancient (2008) Papertrey Ink 12 X 12 Pinks designer paper to challenge myself using new Copic marker colors.  The layout is Splitcoaststampers sketch #423 that I flipped.  I also used an old Word Window punch and my Corner Chomper.  The love you is part of a sentiment in another stamp set I have.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What fabulous colours you have chosen Jan and your card design highlights them so well. Gorgeous card! x

Anna from Natures Home Spa said...

Jan, I just love this card. Such happy colors, such adorable design. Great job, you are so creative!