Friday, February 8, 2013

LIlyboo Mixing Time


I have a Lilyboo Designs card to share with you today, this digital image is called Mixing Time and the happy birthday sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink set I have.

My 11 year old son has requested more masculine birthday cards in my stash of cards and I think I need to rise to that challenge.  Masculine cards are a challenge for me so this should be fun!

I colored this cute image with Copic markers:

Mixer:  C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, N3, N5, N7
Concrete:  W1, W3, W5
Bricks:  R59, E59
Bucket:  YR21, YR23, E34
Water:  B12, B14
Shovel:  C00, C1, C3, E42, E43, YR21, YR23, E34
Grass:  YG01, YG13, YG25, YG67
Sky:  B0000, B01

I stared this layout with a sketch but veered off the course and ended up here.  The only difference is the "brick red" panel was shorter and had rounded edges, it just didn't look quite right for this so I re worked it to go all the way across the card front.  It's embossed with a Sizzix Tim Holtz brick pattern embossing folder.  My paper choices are Astrobrights Eclipse Black, Stampin' Up! Bravo Burgundy, Basic Gray & Apricot Appeal along with X Press It blending card.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

1 comment:

Misty said...

I love this! On facebook I thought it was a cannon! Did you get a packet in the mail?
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net