Sunday, February 3, 2013

Shutterfly 2011 Project Life Digital Scrapbook


Turn your favorite photos into a photo book at Shutterfly.com.

 I was inspired by Yolanda's Project Life scrapbook on her blog Slow Down Sunday.  I followed the links she gave and read all about how to make one for our family. 

The binders, inserts and embellishment kits are beautiful and it was going to be hard to decide which one!  Then as I scrolled to the bottom of the page I noticed you can make your Project Life scrapbook digitally.  I've never made a digital scrapbook before and thought it might be a nice way to not have more of all that scrapbook stuff all over my craft room... ah kitchen! 

I clicked the links and was taken to Shutterfly where I started and finished our 2011 Project Life scrapbook in a day, how fun!

Above is my 2011 Project Life scrapbook, I'm excited to share it with you!

Thanks for visiting my blog -

No comments: