Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Any Hero Cards


I made this card May 15, 2010 for a lightning challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps, I remember I enjoyed making this card so much and was thrilled with the way it turned out.

Our challenge starting today at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps is an Any Hero card challenge and that's exactly what my card was used for in 2010.

I hope you'll have time this week to make an Any Hero card or two for your Operation Write Home box, write a note inside and enter into the challenge.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Boxofcolours said...

What a fantastic clean and simple card - just love it!
Hugs
Jane

Charlie said...

This card is FAB. Thanks for sharing. With a few alterations I could use it for Danish cards. =0)

Erika said...

Great card with the red, white, blue, and Kraft. I'm interested to know what a lightning challenge is!

Jen said...

I love this, Jan! Great job! Those stars in boxes look great!

Cheryl Claycomb Anderegg said...

Such great contrast and sharp detail! Love it. I feel a CASE coming on ! Thank you!

Diane said...

Love the embossing on the squares and the addition of kraft to the red, white and blue. I can see why you were thrilled with this card- it is wonderful!

Kerry Hocking said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us over at MIM. Hugs Kerry xx

Sybrina K said...

Jan,

Love the crispness of the card. And the colors are fabulous! Great job all the way around!

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are #3, #4, #98, #152, and #154.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark… and become a follower.

Hugs,

Julia

Cathy said...

Fantastic card, love the bold colours, saw you on Make It Monday :) Cathy x