Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Paper Smooches Circle of Honor


Since it's Patriots Day I wanted to share a fun card from my Operation Write Home box with you.
I used the Paper Smooches Circle of Honor stamp set and my Papertrey Ink Take Three die and a corner rounder punch.  I have a pre made template in the box with the die for quick card making.  

I colored the stars with Copic markers:
R35, R46, R59, R000, B0000, B23, B24, B28

These stars were really fun to color, I applied the principle of white reflecting the color it's next to on my white star.  I colored one side with R000 and the other with B0000.  

The blue layer (Astrobrights Blast Off Blue) has been embossed with a The Paper Studio stars embossing folder and layers onto White card stock then Neenah Red Pepper Linen card stock.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

No comments: