Monday, September 16, 2013

Sudz n' Hunni Lavender Soap


Hi blog friends!  I wanted to share soaps today that I made in an online class I took last month with Kendra Cotes at Amathia Soap Works.  She was teaching on how to use mica colorants.

I was late for the online class thinking I had the time zone thing worked out in my mind - not!  How embarrassing...  the class was actually two hours earlier than my time zone instead of two hours later.  
So...  I started the class in my pajamas, luckily my video camera wasn't on till later, lol.

The techniques I chose to try are a mica line in the soap which is the faint green line you see if you look for it and I dusted the top of the soap in the mold with green mica.  I also used purple mica to make the purple color in the soap.  It's scented with the delightful fragrance of Lavender and will be available in my online store Sudz n' Hunni Soaps after it's full cure date September 28, 2013 and there are only 7 bars left.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Link Parties:

Clever Chicks


No comments: