Friday, September 20, 2013

Sudz n' Hunni Soaps Packaging


Hi blog friends!

I took some pictures the last time I was packaging soaps that I thought would be fun to share today.  All the soaps on the table have reached their full cure dates and are cleaned up and ready for packaging.  By cleaned up I mean they've been smoothed and beautified by planing them and I've tried to make them as "square" as possible and they've had their edges beveled.

I've been using shrink wrap for my soaps because I like the way my soaps look "naked" and want my customers to be able to see the pretty designs if there are any.  I also use a clear label to complete the packaging process.


Here's a batch of naked soaps before wrapping I made using activated charcoal.


And here they are wrapped up and ready to go!

Almost all of these are still available in my online Sudz n' Hunni Soaps shop.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

2 comments:

Bonnie Weiss said...

Your packaging is perfect Jan. The soaps are so pretty and it is great to be able to see them in full view before making a purchase choice. You have become a very busy girl with your soaps!

Billie A said...

I do love the shrink wrap packaging as I can see the awesome design and the open end gives a great sniff area. The color and smells are wonderful. You are doing awesome.