Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Denim Blue Dumortierite Classic Hoop Copper Necklace


This style of necklace is a favorite of mine!
 I really like the look of the copper link and the way it goes into a necklace.  I have modified the link ever so slightly to make it stronger since learning the original version.  

Another great reason to use this link is there aren't as many semi precious gemstone beads on a necklace, this can make a difference in the cost to my customers.  I do like to use some of the more expensive semi precious gemstones beads and this type of link configuration can help keep costs down and still create a beautiful piece of jewelry.


I kept this necklace for me, I like the denim blue color that goes with jeans for a casual look or can be dressed up for work or an evening out.

I wanted to give Cindy Wimmer credit for her book - The Missing Link,
that's where I learned how to make this fun link.

No comments: