Thursday, November 17, 2016

Sudz n' Hunni Soaps Lip Balm


Happy Thursday!  I've been working on Lip Balms for a few days now, they are a popular item for sale at our local swap meets in our Sudz n' Hunni Soaps booth.

This little tub holds a combination of Vanilla Cream & Cocoa Butter (just plain) lip balms.


Next we have Coffee House, one of my personal favorites!


Pomegranate is a fan favorite that I had to make again this season.


And of course the plain Jane Cocoa Butter for people who don't want any flavorings or frills.  I've actually been using my Cocoa Butter Lip Balm on the aftermath of a hangnail & it's healing nicely.  I've infused the Rice Bran Oil in my recipe with dried Comfrey & Plantain Herbs for their believed healing properties.  My lip balm recipe also calls for lanolin which gives it amazing staying power along with its own moisturizing properties.  Good stuff!

Where can you get this amazing stuff?  You can leave a comment here and I can ship to you or if you are in western Arizona we are at the La Paz County Swap Meet at La Paz County Park on Saturdays from 8 AM-2 PM and in Lake Havasu at the London Bridge Swap Meet on Sunday's from 8 AM-2 PM.  They sell for $3 each.

No comments: