Friday, November 25, 2016

Lip Balm Ministry


Lip balm anyone?

At our last women's ministry meeting we were discussing ways to earn money to help support our ministry.  I'd been thinking about offering to making lip balm to sell and the proceeds go for one of our church ministries so why not one I belong to?  Our Pastor and the ladies liked the idea so I went to work and I'm happy to say it's been a great success.  I need to make more lip balm very soon.

There are four "flavors", I designed a label using our church logo, added a Scripture verse and the name of the flavor.   When I delivered them I told our director I thought they'd be a nice ministry tool, stocking stuffer, etc.  I use lip balms with my Sudz n' Hunni Soaps labels as a gift with a tip when we go out to eat quite often.  Or if someone that waits on me in a store that's especially friendly and uses lip balm I'll give them one.  I think it's a nice way to let people know you appreciate them in a very affordable way.

No comments: