Wednesday, August 22, 2007

August Stampin Up Demonstrators Meeting

Wow I'm tired tonight! My day started with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrators meeting in Lake Havasu. We had a great time together and the above card was our project. We try to trade off who's going to come up with the fun project for our meeting and this month was Dagmar's turn. I love the card she came up with!

We used Stampin' Up! punches, Round, Ovals and the Word Window. The only stamp we used was the Floral background stamp and we made them in an assembly line, it was fun!


The next 4 cards are our swap cards, Pam's is on the top left, Camille's is on the bottom left and Dianes is on the right and mine is below. Hey! I forgot to take a picture of Judys! I'll have to post hers tomorrow, oops... She showed us an awesome technique today too that I'll have to share with you later.
I've just returned from Lake Havasu again. We went to visit Bill in the hospital this evening, all 6 of us were in his room and a nurse walked in and looked rather surprised! She didn't ask any of us to leave though, so that was nice. While we were there we gathered around him and prayed for him, it was awesome to be a part of that. He'll be having surgery in the morning and will know more when biopsies come back.

4 comments:

Rose Ann said...

That picnic card is adorable!! The other cards are also so very nice!

I will continue to pray for Bill.

Diane said...

Those are all great cards Jan,TFS!!

Amy said...

Thanks for your comments on my website about weight and such. I needed those encouraging words. Have a great weekend! Your cards are great in this post. I love all the pumpkins!

Crafty in Calgary said...

What a nice card- I love the sentiment!