Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rhonna Farrar Image Swaps

I've been without internet service for several hours tonight. I got my kids in bed and was going to do my blog post and couldn't, that kind of cramped my style!

I just had e mail come in and thought oh boy! I'd better do a quick blog post, so here goes!

These 2 cards are made with images that Diana from Wisconsin sent me, we did some swapping recently. The birds are from a Rhonna Farrar set she has and I think I'll ask if I can have a few more, they're cute!

I used the Prismacolor pencils on the birds, the top one I used my French Flair Background stamp on the Barely Banana card stock and did some paper piercing too. I stamped the background stamp first with Versamark but decided it was too blah so I stamped it again with Brilliant Blue. The Versamark left a nice faint impression to do my paper piercing on. It was one of those boo boos that worked out well. The Friends Always sentiment if from a PAPERTREYink. set and I used a couple of those Primas I've been hoarding!
My second card I used a Cuttlebugged Barely Banana panel my friend Pat sent me with the cute bird. It's great to have stampin' friends that send you cool stuff! The Girlfriends stamp is from a Sudio G mini set Cindy brought me back from her recent travels and I used some Brilliant Blue Gingham ribbon for an added accent.

3 comments:

Diane said...

A little bird told me you make beautiful cards!...lol, those are lovely Jan!

Rose Ann said...

Adorable, Jan! I love those birds! Your coloring looks awesome, and I love the French Flair and CB backgrounds! Great cards!

Anonymous said...

Love those birdies!! Too cute- the french flair goes great with them too!