Monday, August 20, 2007

HOW COOL IS THAT !!!

I was nominated by Marcia at Simple Moments for the "Nice Matters Award", how cool is that?!
I have a friend in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! Now it's my turn to nominate 5 bloggers for the Nice Matters Award.

My pleasure! Check out these gals blogs, they rock ~
Kristine at Ink Something!
Maria at Card Inspired By Maria
Charmaine at Oodabug Alley
Rose Ann at Paper Delightz
and Scrapperlicious - she's in Penang, Malaysia

My two cards today are from the Quickie Cards at Scrapbooks and More (top) and Stamps & Stuff (bottom) in Lake Havasu. Pam and I made our way to Havasu this morning for our usual Monday outing.
When we returned home this afternoon my new stamp set from PAPERTREYink. was waiting for me. I made some swap cards with it this afternoon and think I'd better wait another day before I post the card. I don't want to give away any surprises to the ladies I'll be swapping with!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Awww Jan, thank you. . .you are too kind! Well, you deserve the "nice award".

Your cards are fabulous by the way. I love the colors that you used! Great job!!

Maria

Rose Ann said...

You definitely deserve the Nice Matters nomination!! Thanks for nominating me as well.

Your cards are great! I love the paper on the first, and the big flowers on the second. Glad to hear your PaperTrey order arrived. New stamps is always a great thing. *wink*

Kristine said...

Sounds like FUN!! :) LOVE your cards...specially the daisy one--I'm a daisy girl ;)

THANKS SO MUCH for nominating me as "Nice Matters". You are very deserving...thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the nomination!! You have earned it for sure!

Now go - win!!!

- Louie