Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Did you say BROWN & BLUE?



Did you say brown and blue??  I just happen to have the perfect card for the color challenge at Stars & Stripes blog today!

This is my last card in a set using three different pups from BugABoo stamps.  I colored this cute pup with Copic markers E27, E31, E33 & E04 and matted it on basic black.  My card stock colors are SU Creamy Carmel, PTI Dark Chocolate, PTI Spring Rain and Neenah Solar White.  It's a pretty simple sketch so I dressed up the center panel with a PTI embossing template.  I added three Dew Drops from the Cowboy collection after I touched them up a little bit with my E27 Copic marker.  

I thought this set of cards might be fun for an Operation Write Home get together with my stamping friends.  OWH is a community of card makers that make hand made greeting cards for our military troops to send home to their loved ones.  If you'd like to know more about it I have a link for you HERE, check it out!

6 comments:

Martha said...

Woof! Woof!
[Too cute!]

Jen M said...

Super cute card! Great job being the first to post. :)

Betty said...

Love that dog! Very well done :)

Betty said...

The gate fold cards are some of my favorites...now to start making them LOL

StampinSher said...

Instant smiles with this card! It will always brighten someone's day for sure.

Sandy said...

Arf! That's dog for "CUTE!"