Friday, April 30, 2010

Missing You

My card today is for Operation Write Home Stars & Stripes sketch challenge #14 and Copic Creations Challenge #26 Black Hair.  We used this stamp from The Greetings Farm in the Copic certification class and I fell in love with it.  I like the "big hair" to practice coloring and she's just cute. 

I chose the card stock colors to coordinate with the Copic markers I used.  The markers are:  C0, C4, C6, C8, B99, E0000, E00, D02, YG 11, YG13 & YG17, card stock:  Stampin' Up! Blush Blossom & Cameo Coral, Via Vellum's Leaf Green and of course Neenah Solar white. 

Operation Write Home is having a Memorial Day weekend blog hop, I've already signed up!  If you'd like to be part of it click on the link above, the information is in the side bar on Sandy's blog.

Have a great day, I'm going to go color and work on some cards!  

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,love these colours and WOW your colouring is fabulous!!!
xx

Irena said...

Very beautiful image and card :)

Rachel רחלי גזית said...

i live green & pink and your coloring us beautiful.
rachel gazit