Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My first card today is from my friend Stacy in Rochester Minnesota with a quick note to let me know she's going to be in my area the end of this month. I'm excited! I love the colors she used for her card and the layout is very cool. I want to know if the verse on the card front is a stamp and where it came from, I like it.
My next card we C.A.S.E.d from the Verve Visual gallery, it's by Shannon Teubner. I had girlfriends over stamping yesterday, Susan needed a graduation card for her son and we thought the Verve Seeing Stars set would be appropriate, their last name is Starr.

We changed things just a little by using Stampin' Up! Outlaw designer paper and Stampin' Up!s Starstruck set, the cardstock colors are a little different too. Click on Shannon's name and you can see her original artwork.

Then we needed to play with my new Cuttlebug Build A Flower thingie. It's a die with two petals and two circles on it and four little embossing folders to match. We discovered when you get the petals cut out and arranged into a flower it's really BIG! I like making A6 sized cards so that helps a little. Maybe it's for scrapbooking?

We had fun with it anyway...

Supply List: Stamps - PAPERTRYink. Mini Messages, Stampin' Up! French Script, Stampin' Up! Victiorian Lace, Paper - Cranberry, Light Pink, Light Forest, White, Ink - Pretty In Pink, Cranberry, Old Olive, Accessories - Cuttlebug Build A Flower, Quickutz Leaf, Stampin' Up! Oval Punches, Stampin' Sponges.

Gotta go! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I need to finish several projects - Have a great day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! all the cards are beautiful! how much fun that must have been!!

AmethystCat said...

Stacy's card is great and yours are too. I love the design you cased and I love the flower petals. Great job!

Unknown said...

THE CUTTLEBUG BUILD A FLOWER THINGY...LOL..LOOKS FANTASTIC!

scrappernic said...

Oh my--what fabulous artwork! Love the cards and all the candy tins. I still have a bunch of those left, I'm going to have to lift someof your fun ideas :)

Marjorie said...

Wonderful sentiments! All your cards are lovely!

Linda said...

I love your card. I don't have a cuttlebug. It's neat to see something it can do.