Monday, March 23, 2009

ATC's

Happy Monday morning, the kids are back in school and the house is very quiet. Time to do a little blogging!

I have two Artist Trading Cards to share with you today. I've been in need of some type of card with my name and phone number on it for some time now. Business cards don't sound like much fun so I made ATC's instead. I printed four cards on a sheet of Neenah Solar White Super Smooth card stock to start, then I needed to figure out the measurements to make them 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" for the finished product.
A couple of my friends have the Lizzie Anne Designs set Le Jardin so I borrowed one and stamped some of the very small flowers from it for my project here. They are colored with Copic markers. The paper is PapertreyINK Razzberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise and my old standby Nut Brown from Thepapermill.com. The Hello stamp is from a PTI set too and Spellbinders Nestabilities dies.
The FedEX gal was just here with a Copic marker delivery. I gotta go sort out pens and make some phone calls to let my stamping girlfriends know "the pens" have arrived!! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I like the rich colours in these.

:) Marcia