Thursday, March 5, 2009

SC218 Girlfriends

I had some stamping time this morning and worked on SC218 using Stampin' Up! Girlfriends set. It went together pretty well using some of the retired Stampin' Up! designer paper from my stash. This could be one of those sketches I have to try over and over again!
Supplies: Paper - SU Cameo Coral, SU designer paper retired, Neenah Classic Columns Charcoal, Neenah Solar White. Ink - Verasfine Onyx Black. Accessories - Copic markers. Stamps - Stampin' Up! Girlfriends, PapertreyINK.

I have good news! The plans for my new kitchen table are drawn up and it will be ready in about four weeks. It's going to have storage built in under it and should seat 6 to 8 people comfortably. I can't wait! The current table holds 5 of us comfortably for classes right now so this will be neat. More organization will be a big bonus too.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

VERY CUTE CARD! LOVE THE STAMPED IMAGE!

Deb said...

BEautiful card Jan, I love the adorable image and the colours are so pretty! Your new table sounds fabulous!
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! hugs Debx

Kelly L said...

beautiful card, great coloring, and I just love these "lanky lookin' people stamps" Btw, your new table sounds GREAT! Good luck to you. Psst . . . there is a blog award for you on my blog. Stop by and say hi. :) Kelly

Anonymous said...

You`ve made so many great cards! I love them... :-)

from hilde in norway