Monday, March 8, 2010

Another Fred She Said Hybrid


I've been having fun with pre colored digital images today. This is another digi image from Fred She Said Designs along with the patterned digi paper. It's so nice to print my own matching paper for the project I'm working on. Love it!

This means a lot to me because I live in a very small town, there are no stamping or scrapbooking stores here. My supplies come from shopping on line or going to Lake Havasu City 35 miles away. Anyone that knows me very well knows I'd rather be at home working on paper crafts!

I printed my digi paper and the sheet of flowers and leaves, cut out three of the flower petals and leaves, bent them around my piercing tool (a pencil works too) and stuck a yellow brad through the flower. The flower and leaves are attached with foam tape. Birthday wishes is from a Papertrey ink stamp set and the sketch for this card is also from a card I saw on Nichole Heady's blog during their 3rd anniversary countdown. Other supplies are SU Pretty In Pink, Barely Banana & White card stock and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

No comments: