Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hambo Stamps Leaf Angels


I have a fun Hambo Stamps fall themed card to share today -

I used Hambo Rubber Stamps Leaf Angels & Have A Ball... using Memento Tuxdeo Black ink to stamp on Copic X Press It card stock.  I used Copic markers to color the stamped image and "grassy" background.  I colored this in between doing other things while our kids were home from school on fall break and now I can't find my scrap of paper that I wrote all my Copic color numbers on...  I hate it when that happens!

My layout is very basic and fit nicely into one of my smallest Cheery Lynn Designs French Flair dies.  The card stock colors I used are Stampin' Up! Really Rust and Chocolate Chip.


Today Hambo Stamps kicks off our annual HOGtoberfest sale, where ALL of the
stamps on our website (including digis) will be discounted by 30% --
with even an additional discount applied to our retiring stamps. (Cling
cushion is NOT included in this sale.)  Be sure to visit Hambo Stamps for some great deals!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card - It just makes you hear kids laughing as they play in the leaves! As always great coloring!

Renee said...

Such a cute and fun car Jan! I may have commented already but I just love it!