Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Copper Wire Weave Necklace in Azurite & Malachite


I mentioned last week that I'd made this necklace from a tutorial I'd discovered on Pinterest and thought I should share it with you today.  You can visit Rukodel's blog for the full tutorial.

This necklace is made using Azurite/Malachite semi precious gemstones and Copper Wire.  The new technique I learned is really fun to do and learning from this tutorial by Rukodel was very rewarding for me.  I love the finished piece.


The finished necklace inspired me to make a matching bracelet and earrings.  I had Azurite Malachite in round gemstone beads so I figured I'd play some more.  I didn't get a photo of the earrings, I do like how they turned out but they seem a little heavy to me.  One day they may become a couple more bracelets like the one above.

No comments: