Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Entangled Bead Wire Bracelet with Aqua Terra Jasper


Today's Project -

A bracelet using Aqua Terra Jasper, Copper and a new (to me) wire wrap/weave technique from a tutorial by a very generous artist I first saw on Pinterest.  

You can find the tutorial at Rukodel's blog.  The tutorial is actually for a beautiful necklace which I've made and haven't shared yet.  From that I was inspired to make this bracelet.  


Here it is all stretched out.  I used a large oval Aqua Terra Jasper gemstone for a center focal piece then added smaller round gemstones tying it all together with triple wrapped links and finishing with a copper lobster claw closure and extra copper jump rings on the other end to make it adjustable in length.  I love Aqua Terra Jasper and I'm quite happy with my finished project.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

No comments: