Sunday, May 27, 2007

Blog Candy Alert!!
























Maria is celebrating 500 plus e mail subscribers with blog candy! There are a couple different ways to enter. For a link to her blog click here.

Here's my entry for the contest. I wonder how many times a girl can enter?
Just kidding!

I used the "shimmer" technique here again. That dragon fly needed something special. This T.A.C. stamp set has waited patiently for 3 years now and I finally used it. I was just never sure what to do with it and put it away and forgot about it.

Anyway, I "shimmered" the white watercolor paper, white tag and white brads. Stamped the dragon fly image with Noir Black Palette ink and then watercolored it using my watercolor crayons and aqua painter. I outlined parts of the image with a Stampin' Write marker next. The cardstock colors are Taken With Teal, Elegant Eggplant and White. Inks are Elegant Eggplant, White craft ink, and Noir Black. Accessories - Dotted organdy ribbon, Circle punches 1" & 1 1/8", Ticket corner punch, brads, round paper clip turned white with white craft ink and white embossing powder and a tag from one of my Sizzix dies.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Jan your card is beautiful as usual. I'll have to check more stuff on your blog,I'm sure i'll get lots of ideas from you.
You're awesome!!!