Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The case of another C.A.S.E.

In my travels,
blog browsing that is...

I saw this really neat gift certificate holder that Cambria Turnbow had made, she had a quick tutorial for it and I had to make one. Click here to check it out.

A friend of mine is getting married soon and her bridal shower is this weekend so I needed one! She's hired me to make her Wedding Album and I thought I'd like to give her a gift certificate for some of my time.


I used PAPERTREYink's Little Lady, Text, and Faux Ribbon stamp sets on this project. I designed my "gift certificate" using Microsoft Publisher on my computer in the business card templates. My inks - Brilliance Rocket Red, Palette Noir Black, SU Cool Caribbean, SU Pumpkin Pie. Ribbon from Star Lit Studio.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Soo cute!! What a great idea!
You popped onto my blog and commented a week or so and this is the first chance I could come over and peek at yours- GREAT PROJECTS!!

Kristine said...

This is awesome too!! Love this cute ladybug and accessories :)