Wednesday, May 23, 2007

This is a sketch challenge from last week or the week before at Split Coast Stampers. I feel a new addiction coming on, help! I can't stop myself!! I'm having too much fun with the sketch challenges! It's a good thing I'm in recovery... (more about that another time).

Can you tell I like Emerson Quillin's art work yet? I ordered these stamps from americanartstamps.com and they arrived yesterday.

Supply list for SCS sc124: Stamps - Emerson Quillin, American Art Stamps. Paper - Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip, Watercolor paper, SU Rebecca designer paper. Ink - Stazon Timber Brown, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Certainly Celery. Accessories - Pink Prima, chocolate brad, Carl Cutter wavy blade.

10 comments:

Kristine said...

OMGoodness--I LOVE THAT!! I love the drawing and saying on that stamp, I don't have many Christian stamps and that looks really cute! I also love that sketch last week and think I will do more of those. Love your dp. THANKS for the link to your blog! I will certainly be checking back often :)

Anonymous said...

I THINK YOUR TALENT IS JUST STARTING .....LOVE YOUR WEB PAGE.
CAN YOU SHOW ME CARDS FOR OUR MEN & WOMEN IN IRAQ IN RED/WHITE /BLUE
WITH YOUR SPECIAL WORDS OF PRAISE...
THANKS.......AC

Amy said...

That stamp is great! I found your blog through Kristine and I'm glad I stopped by. I'll add you to my google reader! I look forward to getting to know you through your posts. Stop by and see me sometime too!

Alexis R said...

Love the saying on the stamp!!!

kathy said...

Your card is very pretty. Keep up the good work

azkimbo said...

Jan,
Great job! I will be back daily, you are in my favorites. Your work is amazing!!
Kim :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

Cute card! Love the layout!

chelemom said...

Your cards are really great!

Maria said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog site! I appreciate it.

I love this card! I have 2 stamps of this series. . .not this one in particular but similar. They're cute!

Great job on the card and great start to your new blog site!

Maria

Abra Leah Cross said...

SO cute!!!