Saturday, May 26, 2007

Finished Projects

I just finished a really neat job, I'm 40 something and I went to the Prom! One of my friends daughters was going to Prom and she asked me to hem her dress. As with me, one thing led to another and I was also taking pictures and making a Prom Scrapbook before I was all done!
I thought I'd share a few layouts from the scrapbook with you. Her dress was pink so I used Pretty in Pink and White for her book. You'll see blank tags and lines, she's going to do her own journaling in her handwriting.
I love making my own paper using background stamps and Stampin' Around wheels. I have pretty designer paper but forget to use it because I get busy making my own! Everything matches perfectly this way too. You might notice on this layout above that I used some of the netting I cut off her dress on the pages.
We decided on an 8 x 8 format for this scrapbook. I really like the size, it fits real well with rubber stamping and incorperating those background stamps I love.

No comments: