Friday, May 25, 2007


We lost our internet service last night here in Parker! I'd been thinking about what I wanted to do for a blog post, got my kids settled in bed and was ready to go to work and nothing...


It's back this morning so I'll just continue on with my blogging!


I need to say THANK YOU! to Kristine. She put a link to my new blog on hers! When I signed on this morning I saw I had 100 visitors!! Wow, I'm just stunned at the response and so excited to meet all of you!


I had a special request in my comments yesterday from "AC", she requested something in red, white and blue for our troops in Iraq. I just happened to have a card sitting out that I'd made last year. The stamps are all retired I believe and I don't remeber what sets they came from but they are all Stampin' Up!

No comments: