Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm So Thankful It's Friday!

I just wanted to take a minute tonight to share good news.

I found out recently that my Dad has Prostrate cancer, I went to a doctor's appointment with him today to hear the results of a CT and bone scan. The cancer has spread to the area around the prostrate and into his bones, the good news is they can treat it and stop the cancer with hormone therapy in the form of a shot every four months. It's been a rough week leading up to this and I'm so relieved. All I can say is Praise God!

Tomorrow is my birthday and this is the best gift I could have been given, I'm so thankful.

It was a goodie day at my house while I was gone, my box of Stampin' Up! catalogs arrived along some birthday packages from friends. I'll save that for tomorrow though.

Back to the reason we're here... the card. I made this for my friend Ana to give to her Goddaughter who's in the air force. I've never put camo and flowers together before and I didn't know purple and red went with camo either. I was pleased with the way it turned out!

Supply list: Stamps - Boho Buzz, Paper - Nut Brown, Basic Black, tan, watercolor paper, Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red, Accessories - Taupe Grossgrain ribbon, Aquapainter, EK Success flower punch, Pink Brads.

No comments: