Wednesday, January 20, 2010

C.A.S.E.ing Edna!

It seems to me I've been doing a lot of C.A.S.E.ing lately, I've been fortunate enough to see some beautiful cards in my browsing around the internet. I didn't have exactly the same stamps as Edna but I did have one so I thought I'd see what I could do. This took a long time to come together but there it is.

I used Spellbinders Flower Creations One & Two for my flowers, I sponged PTI Pure Poppy Ink on the white cut out flower pieces before I took them out of the dies. The flourish stamp is made by Hero Arts - I think it's going to be a wonderful background stamp! The Thanks so much is from Verve Visual. Oh, I added Crystal Effects to the dots around the flourish, when I took my picture it wasn't completely dry so it isn't as shiny as it will be. I loved Edna's black pearls on her card but I didn't have enough to cover all my dots so I improvised. Happy Stamping!

No comments: