Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Waltzing Mouse Valentine

I have another Valentine to share with you today, I just love this set from Waltzingmouse Stamps, it's called Season's Of Love. A quick and simple card. I stamped the heart image in SU Craft ink, added SU Clear embossing powder and heat embossed it. I must say my white paper is a super heavy weight card stock I bought last year on line, I really like the way it holds up to the heat gun. There isn't as much warping going on as I wait for the embossing powder to melt.

Next I cut out the heart with a Spellbinder's Nesties Heart die and one in red using the Scalloped Heart die. I love the way a lot of the Waltzingmouse stamps go with the Spellbinders dies. The body of the card is Carnival Red card stock and the first panel is Neenah Super Smooth Solar White run through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I added 1/3" Red Organdy ribbon and my card is ready!

No comments: