Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More CHA Pictures

Check out the Splitcoaststampers booth! I really thought the balloon flowers were great. We didn't make it up to the counter, it was packed every time we went by. There was a cute seating area at the SCS booth, Beate Johns was one of the ladies I recognized as we walked by.
That's me back at our room Saturday evening after being at CHA all day. It felt good to sit and kicking back was even better.
I did get off the bed so I could look over all the goodies I bought and take a picture for you. I've had a chance to use the new Purple Cow cutter and love it. The Scor Pal is sitting on top of my Scor It (that cat of mine likes to scratch my Scor It) and I'm practicing using it. Several of my stamping girl friends have one so we'll be making cool stuff soon!

I've spent most of my day today with that Digital Scrapbooking software you can see in the picture. I was having fun, getting pages done and then... I lost them. Don't you just hate being a beginner sometimes? That's okay, I learned some stuff today.
My last two pictures were taken Sunday afternoon. It felt good to be home again. I unloaded all the goodies on the kitchen table. Inky the cat sure likes the ribbon.
There she is again making her way through the mess. It's all picked up now and put away for the most part. We will be getting together to make cards in the morning and I'm almost ready.
Happy Stamping!

No comments: