Friday, January 15, 2010

I have new stamp sets from Verve Visual today, Thankful Accents & Thankful Hearts. I saw this beautiful card at Sarah's Creations.

I knew I "needed" this set! I couldn't resist C.A.S.E.ing Sarah's card. Again, I used heat embossing and Spellbinders Nesties dies. The patterned paper with scallops around it is digital paper I printed and the other panel is the SU Linen background. I also used adhesive backed black half pearls and wide Organdy ribbon.

I'm really enjoying the digital papers. I've been exploring different web sites that do digital scrapbooking and they have my interest. Don't worry I'm not going to become a scrapbooker, my life is pretty much in albums already. What I'm really interested in are the hybrids they're using for cards. I'll fill you in as I learn more! For now, I'm working on learning Photo Shop Elements 7. I used it to edit my pictures and then couldn't export them... in the end I won.
Have a fun day!

No comments: