Monday, October 8, 2007

Altered File Folders

Hey these are fun! Quick to put together too! The most time consuming part for me was adding the pictures.
SCS has a tutorial for Altered file folders this week so I had to check it out and make some. This is my first one and I'll post the other one tomorrow. My second one doesn't have pictures in it yet, it's a Thanksgiving theme and I though I'd wait and fill it after this Thanksgiving.

There wasn't much stamping going on in this project and that can be a challenge for me too.

Supply List: Bazzill cardstocks, Patterned paper by Scrapease, Ink - Night of Navy, Stamps - Memories by Just For Fun, Christmas by SU Season of Joy and a date stamp from the office supply, Accessories - Prong fasteners, glue dots, brads, Su Photo Corners Punch.

I have file drawers in my "stamp room" that hold my paper and stamps and other stuff, these will go in there nicely too!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

WoW! Neat folders :)

Diane said...

That's a great idea!!!

Rose Ann said...

You did a fantastic job with this, Jan!!! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, what a great idea!