Thursday, October 4, 2007

Best Fiends

I love this stamp set! It was in last year's Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini catalog and I almost didn't buy it. I think I waited until the last day and I'm so glad I have it. So far this is the only image in the set I've used, there's something about that booquet of eyeballs that just kills me!

I made this card for a friend of mine who needs a Halloween card for a teen girl. Hope she likes it!

The patterned paper came from the scrap bin at Scrapbooker's Corner so I don't know who it's made by and I used my Prismacolor pencils to color the image and my Lime and Black Copic Spica glitter markers for highlighting. I"m sorry I didn't have a bright orange brad for my photo corner it looks kind of bare to me without one.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Aahhhh sweet!!! I like it alot!!

Diane said...

I must add...it's Bootiful!! LOL

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Jan! Great Halloween card!