Sunday, October 14, 2007

Miracle Of Christmas

I have a comment from yesterday's post from Kathy asking me to show the Ink, Spray & Smash technique, I've got something even better... the link! It's Faith's technique at Stampin' With Markie's Mom so who better to show you than her. Enjoy!
Tomorrow is Monday and I need to go see a few of my customers about their Chirstmas cards for this season. This is one of them I thought I'd offer this year. I'll be making somewhere in the neighborhood of 100, I want to keep it fairly simple so I can mass produce them in a short period of time.

My card body is Night of Navy, the second layer is Sky Blue light (papermillstore.com), Creamy Carmel and White. I used Prismacolor pencils to color my image (SU retired Miracle Of Christmas), Night of Navy eyelets on the strip of Creamy Carmel and my background stamp is from Eurekastamps.com.

3 comments:

kathy said...

Pretty card. Love the colors

Rose Ann said...

Your card is beautiful, Jan! Your coloring looks so nice!

Diane said...

What a pretty peaceful card!!