Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My First At Home Class~

I wanted to show just one more altered file folder today. I had my first At Home Class today and this is what we got together to make. We had a great time and it all went very well.

There will be another class Tuesday, October 30th at 10:30 a.m., we'll be making 3 Autumn cards. They are posted on my blog here and here. The class fee is $10.00, you can e mail me for directions to the house and reserve your spot if you are interested and please bring your crop kit and adhesives and we'll have some fun! Supply List: Paper - by PSX, Real Red card stock, Accessories - Ribbon, file folder, Prong fasteners.

I found the tutorial for this on Splitcoaststampers a few weeks ago and have had a lot of fun with them.

Wendy at Life In The Button Factory linked her blog to mine showing her cool altered file folder today. She e mailed to tell me she'd found my gallery at Splitcoaststampers and my altered file folders inspired her to make one too. I think that's pretty cool, thanks Wendy!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Those folders are really nice Jan!
Love the colors you used,puts you in the festive mood!

Maria said...

Fabulous file folder! It's pretty. I love all the patterns and the beautiful Christmas colors. Great job, Jan!

Maria

Rose Ann said...

Very pretty, Jan! Gorgeous papers too!