Friday, October 26, 2007

Where have I been?

Sorry I haven't been as bloggie as usual, life has been in fast forward again this week. I've been working on 100 Christmas cards for Grace Assembly of God church and took a picture for you. You've seen the card before in an earlier post, but now you get to see 100 of them! Actually it's 81 done and 19 to go... I should be able to deliver these Monday! Whooo hooo! Then I can start the 200 I need to make for Lane's Align and Auto Care.

But first I think I'll make a little side trip and make something just for fun. I have several new things I want to play with sitting on the table waiting their turn. A couple new stamps, Sizzlits Snowflake dies, Spellbinders Dies, Build A Brads, an On Board Art Journal, etc. Those little things that could get overlooked if put away.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

You HAVE been busy....wow! Looks like you're doing an awesome job too!

Diane said...

Oh My!!! That's alot of cards!!!
Do you ever get days like you don't feel like stamping,especially after making the same card over 100 times???
One one hard working lady!! And your work is gorgeous!!!!

Alli Miles said...

Now THAT is busy! Good for you for completing so many cards! I sure hope you had a chance to finish all 100 since it is now Wednesday *smiles*