Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Today is my last sneak peak for the November 1st new release stamp sets available NOW at Clear Dollar Stamps.

This set is called Jesus Nuggets. The stamps in this set are just the right size to use on your return address labels and then wrap around Hershey Nuggets candies. What a fun gift idea! The clear boxes I used for these are from Clear Dollar Stamps too.

All of the November new releases are available now at Clear Dollar Stamps. I hope you've enjoyed my sneak peaks! I've had a lot of fun being part of this design team and look forward to the new projects I'll be working on.
Have a fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Awesome! I love how you designed your nugget sets!

Indeed... Jesus is the reason!

:-)

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a wonderful nugget project...I love your design and that gorgeous blue bow!!!

AmethystCat said...

cute nugget sets!

Linsey R said...

This is just the most precious little treat set, Jan! I love the colors you chose and the darling little baby Jesus nuggets--too cute! :) TFS and inspiring!

Laurie Wilson said...

Those are adorable! Cute packaging and sparkly blue ribbon!