Sunday, October 26, 2008

SC199

I made this card for Splitcoaststampers SC199 last Tuesday evening before I went to bed. I'm in Arizona so if I check in at SCS before I go to bed I can check out the sketch challenge for the next day.

This is a stamp set I got in the mail the same day. Aren't these two cute?! The stamp set is by Local King Rubber Stamp Co. and located in Canada. I used Copic markers to color the image and a new Cuttlebug embossing folder from Clear Dollar Stamps I purchased recently. I used Cryogen White sparklie paper in the embossing folder and really liked the effect.

I haven't done any stamping the since I was here last. The floor tile is going a lot slower than I expected. It should be finished Tuesday. I certainly hope so! The being under construction thing is getting to me again this weekend.

Happy Stamping~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT A FABULOUS STAMPED IMAGE! VERY COOL INDEED!

Joan Ervin said...

What a cute card, Jan...love your new stamp!!! Hope you stamp room will be done soon...I am still in the sheet rock stage!!

Laurie Wilson said...

Ha-ha, those two ARE adorable! great little card!

Kevin Renz said...

You can never go wrong with pink and black - an awesome card!