Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Monday!

As you can see I'm still going through boxes of stamps, I have a bunch to find homes for!

I'll be posting some pictures for you. Maybe you'll see something that you "need" for your collection.

You can e mail me at gonestampin@gmail.com

I can accept PayPal for payment, buyer pays shipping. I've posted these on Splitcoaststampers in the buy/sell forum and I'm thinking about E Bay and having a yardsale too!

I guess this is my blog yardsale~

Stampin' Up! Alphahearts alphabet set $15.00
Stampin' Up! Alphahearts Numbers $5.00
Stampin' Up! Favorite Greetings vintage 1996 $11.00
Stampin' Up! Peace w/ brass embossing template 2002 $15.00
Stampin' Up! Sassy Stems $11.00

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

testing the comment moderation and word verification system.