Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Joyful Greetings ~ Hero Arts Clear Stamps

Can you tell I have Christmas cards on my mind? August was a slow month for me and I've been thinking I need to spend my spare time making Christmas cards. When that busy time comes it will be easier to fill my orders.

This is the new Joyful Greetings clear stamp set from Hero Arts. I like all the images it has and there are 3 verses with it. Very versatile.

I used a Sizzix die called Square Set to cut out the square because it fit so nicely inside the Marvy Giga Scalloped Square Punch outs.

To color the image I used a Copic marker R29 Lipstick Red. I thought it was a nice compliment to Stampin' Up!s Real Red card stock. The stars on the image are colored with a Gold Copic Spica marker because they sparkle.

I used Brilliance Gamma Green Pearlescent ink on the white panel because it matches the Astrobrites Gamma Green card stock beautifully. The SU equivalent would be Glorious Green.

The swirls on the Real Red are stamped in Memories White die ink and I used my Carl cutter with the scallop blade to trim the White panel in Gamma Green.

5 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute! That Santa image is adorable, and your coloring looks great! Terrific card!

Diane said...

Ho Ho Ho!! Hope you're having fun making your xmas cards...it looks lovely,love the colours!

Kristine said...

Oh wow...that is like the cutest santa stamp ever! :) Love this card--everything about it. Great job!

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely adorable! Love it!

Anonymous said...

This Christmas card is cute I love it. I just bought a set from Hero Arts clear stamp set. I like them.
You always have cute ideas

Diana from Wisconsin