Sunday, September 30, 2007

Best Witches

Another busy weekend is coming to a close, whew! I was so tired this afternoon I took a nap... Now I can stay up later! I'm excited to share this card with you today. This is an image by Copper Leaf Creations, we just got these in at Scrapbooker's Corner and I'm working on coming up with some cards for a Halloween class there.

I plan to use a watercolor technique with this image for the class. I had to try coloring her with my Prismacolor pencils first though!

I love the Copic Spica glitter markers too, they add a nice sparkle and are easy to control the application of that sparkle.

Supply List: Stamps - Witch image, Best Witches! by Copper Leaf Creations. Paper - Sorbet Orange, Black, White. Ink - Palette Noir. Prismacolor Pencils - Orange, Spring Green, Violet, Light Peach, Beige, Sienna Brown, Yellow Ochre, Black. Accessories - Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder, Michael's Halloween Ribbon, Regular & Scalloped Ovals by Spellbinders, Copic Spica Orange & Black glitter markers.

2 comments:

Diane said...

What a pretty Halloween card Jan!!
It's very cute and I like the sentiment!

Rose Ann said...

What a cute card! I love it!