Sunday, September 16, 2007

Miracle Of Christmas

It's Sunday and there's a challenge going on at Bad Sherry's blog! It's a sketch challenge and she was kind enough to say I inspired it.

I was browsing several days ago and came across an awesome card she'd made on her blog and just had to make one using her layout. I liked it so much I sat down and drew it on paper. I linked my first card to her challenge in the comments section and kept thinking about the sketch. I'm trying to focus on Christmas cards right now so I thought I should try the sketch as a Christmas card. I like it!

Supply List: Stamps - Miracle Of Christmas, Antique Lace both retired Stampin' Up!, Paper - Ice Blue, Nut Brown, White, Ink - Basic Brown, Creamy Carmel, Accessories - Chocolate Grossgrain Ribbon, SU Corner Rounder Punch, SU Photo Corners Punch, Chocolate Brads, Stampin' Sponges, Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol.

4 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful, Jan!

Sherry Cheever said...

WOW Jan!!! These colors are so soft and pretty -- they make an excellent Christmas card! Beautiful card!!

Diane said...

Lovely and oh so pretty! Love those colors!!

kathy said...

Pretty card jan. Anyone would be thrilled to get this for a christmas card