Monday, September 10, 2007

Melissa's Wedding Album

I'm working on Melissa's Wedding Album today and just finished this layout and wanted to share it with you. The pictures were taken New Year's Eve 2006, this is her future husband Shelvy proposing to her. I love the smile on his face that was captured by the photographer, what a sweet moment.

I used the Doodle This stamp set for this layout, I like the flourishes and this was a casual affair they were at. I have an EK Success mini flower punch and thought it would be perfect to cover the flowers in this stamp and give the layout some depth. Melissa's birth stone is the Pearl and I just happen to have some "Pearls" with adhesive backs for the flower centers. I'm not all that crazy about my own handwriting but I did my best with that part.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I like the doodle this stamp set you used...and his smile is priceless!

kathy said...

I like the way you did this.

Rose Ann said...

Lovely pages, Jan! I love the doodles!