Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bugaboo Stamps Spring Stuff


My card today is for our Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown challenge, our theme is "A Bug's Life".  

I used Bugaboo Stamps cute bee from their Spring Stuff Collection and colored it with Copic markers:

Y13, Y15, Y17, R21
T3, T5, T7
BG0000, BG000, B01

My layout is a OWH sketch from a year or so ago modified slightly.  I used two Cuttlebug embossing folders and the sentiment is a Papertrey Ink stamp.  It was a little tricky getting the happy and birthday just right and I had to peel up the pieces a few times but I just kept at it till I got it.  

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

6 comments:

byAnnette said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!
Love the Simple sketches
and of course the embossing.
Will have to pin this one too!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I love the clean, crisp look of it.

JoAnn Ross said...

That is too, too darling!!! And the honeycomb embossing folder is the perfect touch! I so need this for my bee stamps.

Renee said...

This is super cute Jan!

Penny Ward said...

How adorable is the honeycomb background with this sweet bee ?!? Love it!!

Sybrina K said...

Jan,

Love the combination of the embossing folders. Another fabulous job of coloring. Just a honey of a card!